2010-05-13

Good Morning

Waking up, thinking about what you asked of me last night.  Don't know if I was hard already, or just became hard by thinking about what you wanted me to do.


I start slowly stroking myself, thinking about you, trying to take my time as I do at first.  After a little while i reach for the lube, applying some to my hand, wrapping it around me, stroking a bit faster.  I had been thinking last night about what i might fantasy about before i went to bed.

Thought about waking up to find my arms tied, a blindfold over my eyes, a bit frightened at first waking up and not seeing, not being able to move, hearing your voice as you speak to me.  Saying something like "good morning sleepy head, was starting to wonder if I was going to have to wake you," that you where surprised that you got me bound without waking me.

Thinking about feeling the weight of you getting on the bed beside me, trying to reach for you even though i know I can't do so.  Thinking about your hand moving over the length of my cock, stoking me instead of me being the one stroking myself this morning.

Slowly stroking faster, wanting to feel you, wanting to be in you, wanting to cum even though I already know I wasn't giving permission to,  that you wanted me to stop when i get close.   Feeling myself getting closer as I imaging you stroking me, perhaps leaning over and licking along my length, taking me into your mouth for brief moments.

Feeling myself getting closer, but slowing down not wanting to stop just now.  Waiting awhile just making long slow strokes, before just starting to stroke much faster, getting closer and closer to the edge wondering if I'll get myself to stop.

Getting closer and closer to that edge, to the point that I know that if I don't stop soon I'll cum.   Feeling the need, wanting so badly for release, but wanting you to be the one giving me that release, getting so very close that I try and think about stopping myself from cumming,  I stop, thinking I may have to late as it feels like I may cum anyways, but trying hard to stop it.

Opening my eyes and looking down, seeing just a little cum on the tip of my cock.   Heart pounding, knowing I stopped myself from cumming completely at least.

Sighing softly, I clean up and get out of bed to go make my breakfest, still wanting badly to really cum, but that will wait for later, perhaps tonight I think, going about getting ready for my day, thinking about how much I love you.