2010-06-24

This Weeks Release

Well another week has gone past and was really really hoping to have Mistress on Skype again finally so that we could enjoy some one on one time.  But instead I had to settle for using my imagination and cuming without her delightful voice in my ear, listening to her own moans as I came.

God I just want to so badly to hear her voice, but more then that I want to feel her touch.  I was very frustrated when I found out that there would be no Skype tonight.  I almost brought it up sooner, but waited semi patiently to see what the answer would end up being.

Wasn't to be tonight, so frustration over not being able to hear her, I still had my permission to cum tonight even though, its never as good cumming on my own, without her.  I know she wanted me to cum even if she couldn't be the one directly helping me to that point, and she wanted me to use a toy, so I just surfed a bit watching a couple videos on kink academy.

I watched one on "deep throating" and "messy blowjobs" not really sure why really, but after Mistress had gone to bed and I finished watching that I stripped off my clothes and lied back in my bed with my dildo.

Taking my lube, and using a bit around my anus, spreading it around the rim of my anus with my finger, just enjoying the sensation, then taking some more lube and lubing up my dildo very well, and slowly inserted it.

Thrusting it slow in and out of my anus, enjoying the feeling of it, my mind going to thoughts of her using it on me, either fucking me with a strap-on or just using her hand to thrust the dildo inside of me.  Every time I use the didlo on myself I can't help but reach for my cock and start stroking, thinking of her hand circling my cock and slowly thrusting up and down the length of me while thrusting the dildo faster in and out.

It doesn't take all that long this way for me to reach my climax, feeling myself cumming hard with my release, and laying there my wrist throbbing a bit from the effort as I'm still not very use to thrusting a dildo in my ass.  messaging my hand till it doesn't hurt as much, just laying there and letting the after glow go over me.

Apparently I'm much better at relaxing and taking a dildo inside me now, I was much more open then previous attempts I believe, and feels so much better.  Would love to have my Mistress fucking me with a strap-on.