2010-07-23

Chasity, Cuckolding, and no sex?

A pair of lions copulating in the Maasai Mara,...Image via Wikipedia
Was looking on Fetlife this morning to see if there was any response to a post I replied to last night and was completely stupified by a response that was posted, the only other response that had been posted, the only response that has been posted as of yet.
...I could see some of the guys who get carried away hurting their relationship... I know it would be detrimental to be locked up much more than a week... We both love sex and we dont beleive in Cuckholding... we feel that would hurt our relationship. There are many who go full years with out sleeping with their wives. Thats not for me. I feel that if implimented correctly it will do only great things. Some slaves focus more on the chastity than their key holder. they say i want to be locked for ever, they are saying they dont want to have sex and that could hurt a monogamous relationship or any relationship for that matter.
Main thing I could think of reading this, was what the fuck is this guy talking about?  I think he has some rather limited ideas that either come from ignorance or..well I don't really know what?  Pretty sure he doesn't really know a whole lot about chastity, and probably not cuckolding or why some people may just have a general lack of sex compared to others.

The reply came from a post I saw in the male Chastity and Orgasm tease and denial group on Fetlife, titled "Has chastity damaged your marriage?"  The poster seemed to be looking for what could go wrong with chastity.  Its the wrong question to be asking really, but I'll try to get that.

The original poster said
I'm just wondering if there are any horror stories of how chastity has been damaging to a relationship, and if so any recommendations on how to avoid those problems.
And my reply was
Just looking through some post looking for something else, but was curious so I clicked. I'm not exactly currently in chastity but Mistress and I have been looking at devices for me and trying to decide on one.

Only way I can see the chastity being harmful to a relationship is if the chastity is a must for one of the people and a turn off for the other person.

If its is a absolute must for one the people involved then it should be communicated previously, preferably before marriage even happened, and tried before getting married as well.

But the main thing I just communicate honestly and openly about each others expectations as to the chastity and all should be fine. Always have open communication going on how each other is feeling.

Also remember just cause one person is in chastity, doesn't mean the other person can't be intimate, I mean thats part of the fun right? someone in chastity being teased to hell and un-able to get hard or do a damn thing about it? Who can be used to please their partner with no hope of release themselves?
Honesty and open communication is really the best way, and something that has to happen throughout a relationship that includes chastity, or even if it doesn't.  With chastity though you need to make sure that both of you are communicating about how everything is going and how you are feeling, and just cause your relationship includes chastity, does not mean that it necessarily has to always.  Sometimes it may be needed to take a break and focus on each other.

The person that replied after me brought up cuckolding, and lack of sex as potential problems with chastity, and far as I'm concerned these are very different issues then the chastity itself.

Lets start with cuckolding to start with.  Cuckolding for those of you who are not aware of the term is a word means, "The normal definition of a cuckold is a married man whose wife cheats on him with or without his knowledge (it is usually with the male's knowledge and sometimes consent, to be a true 'fetish'). A cuckold fetishist is aware of his partner's activity and derives sexual pleasure from it." according to part of the wikipedia on it and my best understanding of it, so we will go with that.

Regardless to the length of chastity, weeks, months, years, that your partner should have to go out and find sex elsewhere, is just plain silly.  Just cause they might be in chastity for some time, doesn't mean that there is no sex to be had for their partner with them.  Get a strap-on, let your partner ride the device if its possible for them to obtain climax that way and they enjoy it.

I like some of the stories I've read over at Unspeakable Axe on chastity, and describing some hot love making sessions  while in chastity.  They are very very hot and I really wish I could read more of them.  If anyone knows of some other good places with stories like those, please tell me..please? puppy dog eyes?

The lack of sex thing could take far more to try and talk about so I'm going to try and be as quick and to the point as I can about it.  Sometimes in people's forties their libido takes a nose dive.  It is pretty normal, and doesn't always mean the end of sex.   And again, just cause someone is in chastity doesn't mean that there partner isn't getting any sex from them either.