2010-07-05

Anniversary

On July 3rd, 2010, lion and I celebrated our 4 month anniversary. I know some people think it's a bit silly to be celebrating monthly anniversaries at our age, but I think it's important, for several reasons.

The main reason, though, is a reminder to lion how special he is to me, and how blessed I feel to have him in my life. The week leading up to this anniversary highlighted how important that reminder is. Anyone who read lion's last blog post will know that we hit a bit of a bump in our road together. But it was dealt with. And I think lion is much happier now, despite the fact that it may be a long time before he cums again.

As an aside, although I've told him, I want to say it again, in print that anyone can read... I am incredibly proud of lion for confessing the transgression. There was no way I would ever have known about it if he hadn't told me, and he had to know that I would be disappointed, and that the punishment would be unpleasant, at best. And yet he still had to courage, and honesty, to confess. And that just makes me glow with pride in my own.

Back to the anniversary stuff...

Aside from the reminder to lion how important he is to me, celebrating monthly anniversaries has another benefit. It satisfies the absolute mush in me, and gives me a reason to spoil my boy. I love surprising him. I love making him cry because he's gone all mushy inside over something I've said or done. I love him... What else needs to be said?