2010-05-18

About Honorifics and Real Life Transference


I've thought a couple times since I've been with Cridhe, when i'm in the chat site that we met, poolsidechat.com about what do I call her?  I knew that she was a S/witch so calling her Mistress somehow seemed a bit wrong, as it only would address part of what she is, though she is my Mistress and I am her submissive.   We also talked a bit about honorifics and I think she said she didn't necessarily want to be called Ma'am all the time.

Though if it was something she wanted me to call her, at certain times, either answering with yes Mistress, or yes Ma'am at times, to show my obedience, I most certainly would.

For the most part lately it feels like I've just entered the BDSM lifestyle anew.  Sure I've viewed myself as being at least sorta submissive, but I haven't really thought to much about it being a major part of my life cause until now, it hasn't really been that prominent.  Through this blog, I do hope that perhaps a couple things will happen, one being perhaps to show my growth as a submissive, and two to perhaps help our journey to get where we are going. 

Also got a chuckle out of the fact that she mentioned the "naked sub waiting at the door" as I've thought of that more then a couple times, mainly in passing as I know if I do eventually end up living with her, that most likely would be hard to be possible with her daughter around.   Can't very well walk around the house naked with her around, waiting to greet or walking around with just an apron on, preparing food and such.

Up to now I mostly have been sorta interested in the kink aspects, as in what we would do behind closed doors, but I am aware that submission doesn't necessarily end at the bedroom door for some people, though have heard others where thats the only place.   And I know I've told Cridhe at one point that I do want to be more then just a "glorified sex toy," that I want my submission to be more than that.

Course I suppose it would be tough to be a "glorified sex toy" when one of your kinks, or least proposed kinks is being controlled sexually via chastity or orgasm control.

Anyways some of the points she made, such as does he sleep with her.   I do want to be sharing the same bed, but perhaps that may not be the case from the start, maybe take a bit just to get use to me being around, though I do very much want to be able to be snuggled up with her at night.  I'm use to sleeping alone, so that may take some adjusting in itself.

Far as work goes, I believe its already been stated that I would work, though the thought of staying home, taking care of chores, making sure everything is ready for her, is pleasant, though maybe unrealistic.  How much I'd work, well I think I'd be happiest maybe only working part time, that way there would still be the extra income, but I'd have more time to do things.  Right now, especially working full time, it's hard for me to get much done in the house I live in now, but thats also partly due to fact that I don't drive, and I'm walking to work a fair bit.

Far as everything else goes, we'll have to see in time.   All I can say as of now, is that I am truly happy to be hers, to have her guidance, and one day we will be able to work on more of the nuances of the change from the online to the real time.  I partly want to just rush in and plunge head first into everything, but I know that for one, thats not what she wants, and two, that if we rush it too much, the transition may be just that much harder.

I've never really been in a very serious long lasting relationship in real life before, but have been wanting to be for some time, though being as shy as I am in real life gets in the way of that, along with other things.  Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Every time I see or hear some sub say "Ma'am, yes Ma'am" I keep expecting them to salute. Nine years as a military wife, and you get used to certain things. I don't mind being called Ma'am, but I can't stand when every other word out of someone's mouth is Ma'am. As for the other honourifics out there...
    Miss seems too juvenile for me now. I'm a mother, not a young girl.
    Mistress works, but as lion said, it's only part of me. But it does work.
    Lady...hardly!!

    But when it comes down to it, I don't really care what honourific he uses, if any, as long as it's spoken with respect. And even more importantly, with love.

    ReplyDelete