2010-05-19

Google Reader and Adult Blogs

I've been using Google Reader for awhile now, and there is one thing that I rather don't like about it.  It has a recommended sources feature that seems entirely to limited in the sources that it will suggest to you.

I follow a number of sites dealing with various areas of human sexuality, as well, Sex is interesting.  Its fun, its enjoyable, its fun to read about.   Its specially fun to read about some of the kinkier types of sex that people enjoy and has giving me allot to think about over the past few years that I've explored things far more.

The thing I don't like about Google reader right now, is it will suggest other atheist blogs to me, which, while i don't mind reading some of those from time to time, I've grown disinterested with the myriad of how stupid some fundamentalist religious people are.  It will also suggest some other comics and image blogs to follow, but far as the adult, sexuality stuff, it will suggest nothing.

Some of the blogs I like to follow are Unspeakable Axe, The Edge of Vanilla, The Blowfish Blog, among others, and if anyone has any good suggestions, specially ones from a male submissive stand point, please contact me.

I've used Google Reader largely for convenience, their may be better blog reading services that I am just not aware of as well.  Seems like I just use Google for pretty much everything.