2010-05-16

Two suitcases, my whole life

Standing in the cold, shivering slightly even though I'm wearing a winter jacket, while I stand there with two suitcases by the curb of the airport he arrived that nigh at.  Wrapping my arms around myself to try and keep the cold out as i wait for Her to come and get me, whispering to myself, "please hurry up hon, its freezing out here."

I stood there, pacing, rubbing my arms to keep myself warmer, and had just debated going back into the terminal to warm up when a car pulls up. Watching as the car comes to a stop, hopeful that she is here, trying to smile, although he's very cold as he looks on.



Smiling more as I realizes that is really her, and walking over to hug her, kissing her softly, enjoying the warmth of her lips.  Not wanting to break that contact to quickly but reluctantly doing so, I say to her, "was beging to think you forgot I was arriving today.", she quickly replies  "I could always make you walk?" "Oh please don't
it's freezing out here."


She smiles that same smile at me that same smile just makes me melt like the last time they met, and knowing perfectly well what that she knows what that smile does to him, like most things she does and opens the back door of the car for the lugage, thinking as I places them into the car, today my new life starts and my whole life before has been condensed to two suitcases, course there was also his computer which should arive the following
day by mail.  Course none of that truely mattered as the woman who was taking me to her hone, their home I corrected myself was the one his new life would start with and many new experiences.

Once the suitcases where in the car, I go to her, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her deeply pressing close to her feeling her hands move to my chest and pushing me away, "We do need to get moving my needy one  It'll be late by the time we're home." We grin at each other before going to get in the car.

The ride to their home is uneventfull aside from some chit chat and the snow falling, while listening to whatever is playing on the radio.

Once home though and inside the door she turns and wraps both her arms around me, and I drop the suitcases and does the same to her, pressing close to her.  She kisses along my neck, tilting my head back and
bites my throat hard enough to mark me, grinning at me and mouthing "mine."  The instant reply in my head was, Always.

She then takes my hand leading me to the bedroom, our bedroom now, the forgotten suitcases still in the door way, but not thinking about those at thar moment.  Undressing each other quickly, laughing a bit about belts, and she pulls me onto the bed with her.  We kiss a long while, running hands over each other, her hand moving over the cage that is the only thing I wear at that moment, staring into her eyes, she whispers, "mine" once more before laying her head on my chest and we drift of to sleep like that.