2010-05-09

First Post, New Blog

This will be my first post on my newer blog. I decided to start one just to talk about my thoughts on sexuality, but doubt i'll still get around to posting to it regularly. Suppose I should try and set up one of my days off as blog day and just write something at the very least.

But for now, lets just get to know me shall we? We being a bit silly seeming as no one knows about the blog or like the other won't really stay around, but here goes.

I'm Joseph, and 30 years old, living in New Hampshire, USA. My life has been well, described as being rather deprived by some people I talk to now and then. I've only had a total of three sexual partners in my life, none of which where all that long lasting, though the last one was longer then most. Though that's only if you count physical intercourse as being a sexual partner. If you count people I've engaged cyber sex or phone sex with, then the number grows a fair bit.

I'm currently involved in a long distance relationship with someone I've met from a online chat site I go to semi-frequently, poolside chat, Cridhe, who is my Mistress/lover/friend// well ya get the idea.

Some time ago I was introduced to BDSM, and specifically D/s style relationships. Since then I started to wonder a number of things.

One is am I submissive? I don't believe that its a easy question to answer as what makes someone submissive seems to vary from person to person, but for the most part I do view myself as submissive, or least more submissive then not.

Second started to raise itself as I started to broadening my ideas of what I personally wanted sexually. I started to explore myself anally to try and see if this was really something I couldn't enjoy. I think if I'm honest with myself the exploration of my anus started a bit sooner then actually talking to someone about a woman using a strap-on on a man, but thats what sorta brought it more to the forefront. I had been using my fingers now and then before this.

After deciding to explore myself more anally I purchased two things. A dildo, and a plug. At first the plug was the cats meow. The first time I used the plug was quite the experience, specially once I turned on the the little mini bullet. Word to the wise..use a bit of lube to put the bullet in if you want to be able to retrieve it later...

The dildo on the other hand, I wasn't quite sure I liked and wasn't able to really insert it all the way to begin with. After playing with it a bit more, I've found its not really that bad, and I can insert it all the way now. It feels good, not as good as the plug for solo play, but I don't mind using it.

I got a little side tracked, the second question was exploring myself anally i started to wonder, could I be with another man? For the most part I've decided the answer is no. I just don't find men attractive and find the idea of being penetrated by a woman with a strap-on much more of a turn on then the thought of a man doing so. I could try it if I was single at some time if I found someone that would be comfortable with maybe, but don't really see it happening.

The last thing that started to happen after reading blogs like Unspeakable Axe and The Edge of Vanilla, is the idea of chastity or the very least the idea of orgasm denial started to become a bit of a prime fantasy, both in the being tortured and the final release from that torture.

I've also just been interested in sexuality in general from the LGTB community, to BDSM related topics, and so on. I like finding people who are willing to share sexual information freely and openly in ways that would help others.

For awhile i had anther blog, but couldn't quite figure out what to do with it, but started to think more about just posted sexuality related topics and perhaps a bit about my relationship with Cridhe as things go on.  Hopefully Cridhe will be a inspiration to great number of posts here, and maybe will have some posts from Her here as well.

Hope if anyone stops by will read, comment, and possibly even contact me to either give me ideas on new post, or just to talk about whatever.